I will support you as you explore, identify, document, communicate and set your own intentions for your end-of-life care. Through guided, empowering conversations about you – your memories, feelings, relationships, thoughts, and wishes – you will discover What Matters Most To You, and your vision of a Care Plan will be created.
This may include:
- Advance care directives, a living will and other helpful planning paperwork
- Determining where you’d like to be, who you’d like with you and bedside vigil planning
- Any measure of spiritual and emotional life review that will serve to ease anxiety or resolve relationship roadblocks
- Assistance or insight coordinating and planning your chosen Farewell Event
- Advocating for you, listening to you and ensuring that your wishes are honored when decisions are made